Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Dress Me Up (Part 1)

Remember this?

 
I wanted to do a face lift for this. Bought a huge bag of crystal parts from Hock Siong & Co at dirt cheap prices and organza fabric. My mum's the master seamstress, so I did the ground work to piece the crystals together.


Yes, I even put them in sequence how it should hang from each pane.

Unfortunately, my head seamstress is pretty busy these days at work, so the operation has been halted till she feels like doing it. Well, the plan is to sew these crystals along the edge of the lamp shade and to cover the shades with a sewn organza outer piece with pleats.

I'll keep you posted once we start on it again!



1 comment:

  1. Ha ha... I like it when you say when your head seamstress feel like continuing with it. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete